Gard Tuba Synthetic Ultra 19.5x37" Gig Bag
Spacious and sturdy tuba gig bag with a large accessory pocket.
- Designed and measured to fit one tuba (bell up to 19.5 inches, and height up to 37 inches).
- Equipped with Gard's patented mid-bag suspension system to provide ultimate protection for your horn, even when dropped or on impact.
- Top loading bag with plywood disc for superior bell-protection.
- Flexible foam belts and cone for adjustments and to minimize movement during transportation.
- Convenient accessory pocket to store your mouthpieces, valve oils, and other items safely and organized.
- Does NOT qualify as airline carry-on.
- Dedciated soft feel backpack strap and seperate shoulder strap.
- Color - Black fabric.
36.25 x 19 x 19.25 (in Inches)
92.08 x 48.26 x 48.90 (in cms)
39 x 21 x 21 (in Inches)
99.06 x 53.34 x 53.34 (in cms)
15.5 x 19 (in Inches)
39.37 x 48.26 (in cms)
4.80 Kgs / 10.58 Pounds
PREMIUM COMPONENTS & WORKSMANSHIP
- Pure leather, with soft-touch leather handles, canvas reinforced
- Solid brass electroplated fittings.
- Premium YKK zippers.
- Printed logo.
- Integrated Rain Cape.
EXCEPTIONAL INSTRUMENT PROTECTION
- Patented Mid-Bag Suspension System and Full-Perimeter (omni-directional) impact protection, with GARD’s unique Harmonized Material Integration methodology for impact absorption, interior contact isolation and stiffness exactly where needed throughout the bag.
- Every handle and strap ring attachments is stitched, double-riveted, and canvas reinforced for extra safety.
This bag has been hand crafted from carefully sourced premium materials that are tested for harmful chemicals and strict quality parameters to enhance longevity.
COMFORT AND CONVENIENCE
- Soft-touch Leather Handle adjusts comfortably to your hand.
- 2” Padded Shoulder Strap is included for your comfort.
- Leather Luggage tag is included for your convenience.
- Organizer Accessory Pocket helps you keep your stuff safe and sorted when you're on-the-go.
- Remove dirt with a soft cloth or brush.
- Use mild soap and water to spot-clean your bag with gentle circular motions.
- Allow the bag to air dry at room temperature.
- Never use heat to dry leather.
- Apply leather conditioner on leather parts, if you want.
We do not mass-produce any of our series.
This means that all our bags are made with a bit more care and love - and you can see that in the finished product!
GARD BAGS LIMITED CONSUMER WARRANTY
In those rare cases where there is a problem due to manufacturing defect in our materials or workmanship within warranty, we will repair or replace the bag (where it cannot be repaired) at our option. Our guarantee does not cover product damage from normal wear and tear or from improper handling. Accidental damage is not covered under warranty nor its consequences, such as damage to the contents of the bag or wheelie. This warranty does not affect any additional rights you may have under the laws of your jurisdiction.
Replacement spare parts are available at a nominal cost. Connect with us to order spare parts.